Pages



f

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Maryland Update # 4

Lately, I've been having a serious case of wanderlust! That's a cool new term I found for when you're in for exploration. We hope to take the metro to a couple of Washington D.C. museums, like the Smithsonian, Madame Tussaud's, and the Capitol this weekend. Maybe we'll end up going to Six Flags or shopping at the National Mall! Whatever it is, I'm ready to dive right in.

Sadly, yesterday I couldn't go to the pool. I can't go today, either. It reopens tomorrow. For some reason, someone threw glass into the pool after pool hours. Now they have to clean it out! It's bad enough that the library and the movie theatre are still under construction.

What museum would you want to see that's in DC? If you had to move for the summer like me, where would you want to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio