'Sup! School just started yesterday. Oh, I never said this, but after that fight I had with Preet, we made up, and had a fight again, still in the same academic year. That feud lasted since February, our longest fight since. But as of today, a half year later, we're good friends again! Woo-hoo! Back to school. Preet's in my class, which just became good news 3 hours ago. And my teacher is fantabulous! I'm so happy about fifth grade!
And even better, my one-year bloggiversary is on September 15, three and a half weeks from now. I just found out that my family and my cousins are going to the beach on Labor Day. For my birthday in November, we're FINALLY flying to Orlando to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
And even better, my one-year bloggiversary is on September 15, three and a half weeks from now. I just found out that my family and my cousins are going to the beach on Labor Day. For my birthday in November, we're FINALLY flying to Orlando to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio