Pages



f

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I can't believe CHRISTMAS is finally here! Like I mentioned in my "Season's Greetings" post, we don't celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa religiously, but we like to get in the spirit of the season by exchanging gifts. This year, it's our first year traveling for the holidays; we're leaving here for Los Angeles in a half hour, and we'll be exploring the theme parks with our cousins!

We just exchanged gifts, and since I just recently received an expensive Apple iPod touch, my gift was nothing big. I just got treble clef earrings, which I will cherish. And my sister's gift wasn't so great. Drumroll, please: a sweater.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio