Pages



f

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

DG Summit 2015

I apologize for the delay in posting! I'll soon be posting a recap of my Disney adventures. I saw in the news that a measles outbreak with roots in Disneyland occurred. Interesting.
Well, guess what! In my mind I am freaking my guts out because one of my favorite times of the year came around. Not only is Annie starting next month, it's time to apply for the Discovery Girls Summit! I tried twice already, but if I don't keep making that shot, who knows? I might be missing out. Besides, you know what they say - third time's the charm. Okay, literally, it's gotten to the point where I rely on superstitions for comfort. It's just I love the magazine so much and it's a great opportunity. It's funny how most of the bloggers I know are associated with Discovery Girls. Some have been chosen for the Summit and some are readers. I'm done with, like, 2/5 of the questionnaire, but it's due in April.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio