Pages



f

Thursday, March 12, 2015

#DearMe

In celebration of March being Women's History Month, YouTube has pulled together some of the most inspiring female YouTubers for #DearMe, where they would create a video to their younger self explaining what they've learned from their struggles.
Although I will not be creating a video, I've decided to do a #DearMe post! I've already done a post to my future self.
Here goes!

Dear Me (4th grade self), 
  Whatever you may be going through, fate will pull you in the right direction. Don't be afraid to try new things! Exposing yourself to new experiences leaves you wiser and stronger, ready to tackle future challenges.
  This year you've had a lot of problems dealing with friends. You've been bullied and some days you came home in tears. Just remember:


via Pinterest

Jumping into new things with an elastic heart (ha! song reference) and thick skin enhances the situation.

original graphic

I hope you stay true to yourself and are able to embrace your flaws!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio