Hola wanderlusters! It's Day 8 of Blogmas and I have been anticipating this post forever :)
1. Last Christmas
I have loved this song for YEARS - I mean, who doesn't? I love listening to Taylor Swift's version especially because I feel like it's more Christmas-y and conveys the holiday vibe better. I just found out she actually released a short little holiday album years ago that I never know about so I've been devouring it in one gulp ;)
2. All I Want for Christmas is You
This is probably my favorite out of the whole list! I've honestly been singing it for the past month everywhere, it's been stuck in my head, it's catchy, and just total perfection. It's just like a modern classic. AND CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT FIFTH HARMONY'S VERSION.
1. Last Christmas
I have loved this song for YEARS - I mean, who doesn't? I love listening to Taylor Swift's version especially because I feel like it's more Christmas-y and conveys the holiday vibe better. I just found out she actually released a short little holiday album years ago that I never know about so I've been devouring it in one gulp ;)
2. All I Want for Christmas is You
This is probably my favorite out of the whole list! I've honestly been singing it for the past month everywhere, it's been stuck in my head, it's catchy, and just total perfection. It's just like a modern classic. AND CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT FIFTH HARMONY'S VERSION.
3. White Christmas
This is another song T-Swizzle has covered, and I absolutely love her version! I actually took part in holiday choir at my school, and this was one of the songs I sung, and it's such a beautiful song! I mean, it's amazing when the chorus starts singing, "But it's December the 24th" and the original version is awesome too :)
4. Baby, It's Cold Outside
Haha have you seen the B&N ad with Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett singing this song? The song's a really classic duet that I have seen quite a bit of around the past few weeks.When I went to Six Flags for my birthday at the end of November, I saw another version of the duet that was impeccably cute. Anybody love this song as much as I do?
5. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
I'm a hopeless romantic, and this song doesn't fail to let me down! This was another song we sang for holiday choir, and you could see everyone giggling throughout the song, especially the second graders ... well, it's a really catchy, warm-hearted, upbeat song that has you dancing along in an instant.
What's your favorite holiday song?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio