Summer 2014: Maryland Exclusive
Sadly, I don't have photos of my own to show you, but after that 5-part previous post, it won't matter much!
But I can bring you the news of our upcoming Independence Day road trip crossing six states, including New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania. I can't wait.
Five words:
Harry Potter Fangirl for Life!
I just finished the books! I started reading HP kinda late, but I soon caught up with all of Harry, Ron, and Hermione's adventures (and misadventures!) In honor of the beloved series, I'm listing my favorite quotes from some of the characters. The following pictures are from BuzzFeed Books.














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio