Pages



f

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Maryland Update # 7



Maryland Exclusive 

On Saturday, my mom and I took the metro to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, which was our first time at the National Mall! You may think the National Mall's for shopping, but it's a collection of major DC attractions, memorials, and monuments. There's the White House, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian, and the Capitol. It was great! There was even an awesome exhibit called the Butterfly Pavilion. It's a big room with nothing but butterflies and their habitats, free to roam around. You can buy tickets and interact with the butterflies! Sadly no butterflies landed on me. I also loved the musical instruments exhibit at Q?rius Jr., the main Q?rius exhibit, and the genomics exhibit (since I got to make pipette art.) It was all very fun. I didn't take many pictures, so I decided not to show you any today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio