Pages



f

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Maryland Update # 11

Hello there! I just finished my new blog design (I created it), like, five seconds ago. I've decided I enjoy decorating blogs like MorningTime4, but just so as not to rain on her parade, I'll hold my services for next year.

Secondly, Oakstar from An Amazing Case of Wanderlust (http://amazingcaseofwanderlust.blogspot.com/) nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thanks, Oakstar! I've been nominated for two blogging awards now before my one-year bloggiversary, in September.


Oakstar's Questions

1. If you could cast a Patronus, what would the happy memory be? (Translation from geek-speak: What's your happiest memory?)

No need for a translation, Oakstar! I completely understand what you're saying; I'm a Harry Potter maniac as well. In fact, a couple posts back, I posted some of my favorite quotes from the series. Well, anyway, my happiest memory would have to be when my musical composition, One Dream, was recognized by Reflections, an artsy contest I love entering every year. 

2. What would your Boggart be? (Translation from geek-speak: What's your worst fear?)

Same as last time - I know what you mean! My worst fear? Uhhhh ... that would have to be death. Of course, death isn't exactly a Boggart, but Death (from the Deathly Hallows) is! 

3. Apples or oranges?

Oranges!

4. Do you like tea?


Not really.

5. Hair: Curly or straight?


Mine's straight.

6. What fictional character would you slap in the face when you meet?


Definitely Draco Malfoy. 

7. What's an irrational fear that you have that nobody else has, such as the fear of the colour pink? 


I'm scared of dead fish. 

8. What's a strange pet peeve of yours?


People who call the library the "li-berry."

9. Do you think you spend too much time on the internet, wish you spent more, or do you think you spend just enough time?


I spend about just enough time. 

10. Do you enjoy camping?


Would it be weird to say I've never been camping before?

11. Spicy, salty, or sweet?


Sweet!

Nominees

  1. Jollygirl
  2. MorningTime4
  3. Oakstar
  4. I don't know many other bloggers, so this is the end of the list.
My Questions
  1. Least favorite ice cream flavor?
  2. Singing or dancing? 
  3. What have you been doing over the summer?
  4. West Coast or East Coast (of the US)?
  5. What's your lucky number?
  6. What was your last dream about?
  7. Weird question - do you prefer public transit or walking?
  8. Can you juggle?
  9. What was the last book you read?
  10. What was the last movie you watched?
  11. What was the last song you listened to?
11 Facts About Me
I didn't know what to say, so I just answered my own questions. 

1. I love bubble gum, cookies 'n' cream, cake mix, dulce de leche, and coffee ice cream.

2. Singing, I think.

3. I moved for the summer, went on a road trip, and toured DC.

4. West Coast. As much as I love Maryland and the East, my home is on the West Coast, and my dad, family, and friends too. 

5. My lucky number is ... 2.

6. I don't know. I haven't been dreaming in a while.

7. Public transit. 

8. I can't juggle.

9. The Tales of Beedle the Bard, I think. 

10. Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars was the last movie I watched.

11. "Middle of Starting Over" by Sabrina Carpenter
Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio