Maryland Exclusive
Yesterday was my first day at my musical theatre summer camp, which is putting on a production of Peter Pan. This is my sixth musical, so I'm totally psyched. And, last post, I told y'all about Drama Queen, my brand-spanking new performing arts blog. Check it out if you can! It's been going great and I just got the theme updated, so there are some pretty awesome features up.
Back to musical theatre. I hope I receive Peter Pan (they're going to cast a girl for the part, and did you know the female Mary Martin played Peter in one of the movie versions?), Wendy, or Tiger Lily. The songs are challenging, and the characters are so diverse to act for. The choreographer adds new twists to the dances that make them fun and comprehensive with technique. For the audition, I'll be singing "Neverland." The dance portion and part of the acting portion of the audition were completed today.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio