Pages



f

Friday, September 12, 2014

Writing Works

School has been keeping me up and running. We went on a field trip today, sorted out our work, viewed our weekly/biweekly progress report, and we have the school carnival, for which I am volunteering for 2 slots rather than 1, unlike my classmates. I started a class newspaper and am scheduling a meeting with my principal to talk about starting up the school magazine. I just finished the second edition of our class's newspaper, The C203 Courier, and showed it to the previewing committee today. I have to put it up online and hand the teacher her print copy Thursday. Everyone is going crazy and freaking out, because this edition features the first chapter of The Blood of Olympus. The class just can't wait until Thursday to read the online student version. The first edition was pretty boring, with just school news. But I created an entertainment section, a sports section, a books section, and a technology section, as well as news. So now all my friends are screaming and cheering as they read about the upcoming 2016 Harry Potter movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio