Pages



f

Friday, September 26, 2014

What's New

I'm really disappointed that my final (until I renew) issue in Discovery Girls hasn't come yet. I Googled the issue to see if people got it and for images of the cover, but found nothing but old info. So :( about that.

But, after Maryland, I'm back in to all my extracurriculars and activities, which I sadly had to miss in Maryland.

I've already watched and read everything Harry Potter, so I was psyched when my grade pretended we attended Hogwarts and were randomly Sorted (I was Slytherin) as part of a math unit. We used homework and test scores as a way to earn points for our House. Slytherin won our class's House Cup, so that was something I enjoyed. And to top it off, I literally couldn't get any happier when we used spare time to watch the Sorcerer's Stone. Me and other Harry Potter freaks stood around spoiling it for people who asked. :)

Well, that's all for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio