Pages



f

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Blog Redesign Update 1 + New Surprise Feature!?! + Valentine's Day

  I'm still not spilling what that awesome new surprise feature I mentioned last post is ... I've been working on it a lot and I'm almost ready to release it soon. I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, but with that special feature, I'll talk more about it and answer the questions. Thank you to Amelie from her blog for this nomination! I was having a bit of a rough day when I saw her comment, but it brightened my mood. :)
  Well, spring starts on March 20 ... but right now I'm at home over President's Day break for a week. Valentine's Day was an amazing celebration. Since V-Day was on Saturday, we did a little class party on Friday. I have to admit, my superstitious conscience kept telling me something would go wrong - after all, it was Friday the 13th. But all ran as planned, and for the next few days I found myself constantly eating candy and chocolate.
  Here's a little update on how my blog redesign's going!


    Screen 1

   
   
    Screen 2

  Hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio