Pages



f

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Camping! :) or :(

Next week I will be attending what will be "the most memorable experience of my education" (according to the registration packet, anyway), science camp. Every year at my school fifth graders go to an outdoor education one-week sleepaway camp that's part of the science curriculum. I've only been to two sleepovers, which were with my cousins who live an hour away, and I've never been camping before. I'm really anxious, but after hearing about a girl who lives on my street that tripped in a creek on one of the hikes and has had eczema ever since, I'm a little afraid, too. My school takes pride in inducing a one-week technology detox, but I've never really been away from my family.
I will not be posting next week because of science camp.
By the way, my teacher announced science fair classroom finalists today and I made the cut! I like my musical physics projects because it's a fun experience and they've been successful.
Today was the Annie role announcements! I didn't get Annie (I'm one of the taller kids and so there would be no one taller to play grown-up roles) but I did get a lead - Miss Hannigan! I am so happy with my role.
(I will make a new signature graphic to fit the new theme. Thank you for this awesome graphic, MorningTime4!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio