Pages



f

Saturday, March 28, 2015

15 Things I Bet You Didn't Know About Me (2015)

Hey guys! The post title was pretty self-explanatory:

1. My personality type is ENFJ (The Teacher.)
2. I have been to 7 countries (US, Canada, India, England, France, Italy, Mexico).
3. I don't know why I am mentioning this, but my vocal range, as of today, is D2-F6, or about four octaves.
4. I live in the Silicon Valley.
5. I am a self-acknowledged geek, probably because I have a favorite historical figure: Anastasia (1901-1918).
6. I've done five shows, but Annie (I'm performing April 24th) will be my sixth show.
7. Random fact: I've never had a bloody nose.
8. I am the only California native in my immediate family. My sister was born in North Carolina. When she was two, my parents and her moved to CA. I was born when she was six, and my parents were immigrants.
9. My sister is exactly 6 1/2 years older than me.
10. I've seen the Queen of England before, but I've never personally met her. That was the closest I've gotten to famous people. Then again, I've met Laura Marano's boyfriend. What's crazy is my friends from Maryland know so many famous people. One girl's uncle played Harley on Boy Meets World. Phyllis Reynolds Naylor goes to another girl's church.
11. I have lost 11 teeth.
12. My idol is definitely Emma Watson. (See 13 for one of the reasons.)
13. My favorite character ever is Hermione. Harry Potter is my favorite book series.
14. I visit Los Angeles 2-3 times a year.
15. I have family in California, Arizona. North Carolina, and India.

Many of these are random facts. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio