The school year is almost over. Annie shows were on Friday and Saturday. We've just booked a week-long vacation to Peru over the summer, and I'm really excited. So bear with me as I blab on about plans.
So we're trying to do everything that we can in Peru. We fly in to Lima, take a few trains here and there to Machu Picchu and Cusco, and really we're constantly exploring. To me, travel is exploration and capturing the essence of cultures different from ours. Being a "girl on the go," wanderlust gets the best of me and that's why travel is a ticket to fun! I'm also visiting Los Angeles mid-May, so I've got something closer to look forward to.
By the way, I'm really sorry. Having no post for a week (let alone two) is a serious red flag, but I've been really busy these days. As I said in a post back on April 2nd, the school year is at its peak. Soon all of this will die down, but until then my life is in a tangle. Testing just came around the corner, and we've been taking the Smarter Balanced exams this week.
What are you doing over the summer? Comment below.
So we're trying to do everything that we can in Peru. We fly in to Lima, take a few trains here and there to Machu Picchu and Cusco, and really we're constantly exploring. To me, travel is exploration and capturing the essence of cultures different from ours. Being a "girl on the go," wanderlust gets the best of me and that's why travel is a ticket to fun! I'm also visiting Los Angeles mid-May, so I've got something closer to look forward to.
By the way, I'm really sorry. Having no post for a week (let alone two) is a serious red flag, but I've been really busy these days. As I said in a post back on April 2nd, the school year is at its peak. Soon all of this will die down, but until then my life is in a tangle. Testing just came around the corner, and we've been taking the Smarter Balanced exams this week.
What are you doing over the summer? Comment below.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio