♥ Hello everyone!
Tomorrow is the general student council election! I'm so nervous that no one will vote for me, but I guess there's really nothing I can do about it. I'm still very excited because I do have some guaranteed votes from my friends. My heart has been aching because I have exactly one month left with a really good friend of mine who's going off to private school. I originally intended to apply for private school, but we missed the deadline and will try again for middle school. But, my heart is now mending itself, because we're going to a water park at the end of the month as a class field trip! :) This is the roller coaster that is life....
Yesterday, after my violin class, I asked myself a question about hope: Would I rather have no hope or false hope?
I know false hope seems like a bad thing. It's when you get your hopes up about something, but it turns out to go in a negative direction. I would say that having some hope is important rather than doubting my ability, but it's important not to count your chickens before they hatch.
No hope? Well, with false hope I still do my best and it doesn't impact my life outside of whatever I'm vying for. With no hope, I have to cope with a broken heart for days. No matter how hard I try to get everything together, it keeps falling apart. No positivity comes from this.
So as a conclusion, I decided I would rather have false hope because I'm happy and positive, and even when I drag my feet when things don't turn out as expected, I bring something back to the table. That's really what life is all about.
Tomorrow is the general student council election! I'm so nervous that no one will vote for me, but I guess there's really nothing I can do about it. I'm still very excited because I do have some guaranteed votes from my friends. My heart has been aching because I have exactly one month left with a really good friend of mine who's going off to private school. I originally intended to apply for private school, but we missed the deadline and will try again for middle school. But, my heart is now mending itself, because we're going to a water park at the end of the month as a class field trip! :) This is the roller coaster that is life....
Yesterday, after my violin class, I asked myself a question about hope: Would I rather have no hope or false hope?
I know false hope seems like a bad thing. It's when you get your hopes up about something, but it turns out to go in a negative direction. I would say that having some hope is important rather than doubting my ability, but it's important not to count your chickens before they hatch.
No hope? Well, with false hope I still do my best and it doesn't impact my life outside of whatever I'm vying for. With no hope, I have to cope with a broken heart for days. No matter how hard I try to get everything together, it keeps falling apart. No positivity comes from this.
So as a conclusion, I decided I would rather have false hope because I'm happy and positive, and even when I drag my feet when things don't turn out as expected, I bring something back to the table. That's really what life is all about.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio