Pages



f

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter + Random Rants that You May be Used to Me Doing

Happy Easter everyone! I had an Annie rehearsal today and my best friend was giving off Easter egg-shaped lollipops! Mine was raspberry-flavored, but the color of the lollipop itself was blue. We were taking random Disney quizzes during break (for example: "Which Into the Woods character are you?" or "Are You Olaf?") on my iPod and laughing about our disgusting Mad Libs stories.

(picture is not mine)


Some of my results:

1. I am Cinderella from Into the Woods.
2. My Into The Woods soulmate dude is Cinderella's prince.
3. My Disney soulmate dude is Aladdin.
4. My princess BFF is either Rapunzel or Ariel (I took the quiz twice.)
5. I got Anna for an "Are You Anna or Elsa?" Quiz.
6. The Frozen quote that should be my Twitter bio is "Reindeers are better than people."
7. I am Ariel.
8. I am as bold as Ariel.
9. My Once Upon a Time style muse is Regina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio