Hello there fellow wanderlusters!
Speaking of fellow wanderlusters, I am doing a guest post swap with the incredible Oakstar from An Amazing Case of Wanderlust. In a few days' time she will post for you all, so when she does give her some love and check out her blog if you haven't already! I'll also post on here when my guest post for her blog is available.
A few months back I did a summer bucket list tag about what I wanted to achieve during the summer. In this post, I want to share with you 20 things I would like to do before I die.
Travel/Adventure/Entertainment
1. Go bungee jumping
In Peru, I've already done an activity where I was slingshotted 405 feet in the air. However, I haven't been bungee jumping, and although many have agreed slingshotting is scarier, it's on my bucket list.
2. See every new wonder of the world
I have been to 2 of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. Next summer, I will be visiting another one, and it's a dream of mine to visit the remaining 4 for my thirteenth birthday in 2017.
3. EdgeWalk on Toronto, Canada's CN Tower
The tower has a platform around its circumference for people who want to walk around the edge - I'm betting it'll be an amazing view! I haven't really explored Canada beyond a day trip to British Columbia, but it would be amazing!
4. Ride in a hot air balloon
Napa Valley, located about two and a half hours from my home, is renowned for their hot air balloons. I'd love to visit the valley and ride a hot air balloon around the region!
5. See a Broadway musical
I visited New York for my fourth birthday, but time didn't permit and I wasn't able to catch a Broadway show as I'd wanted. I hope I can revisit NYC and watch a Broadway show, especially one that I've performed in locally.
6. Climb to the top of the Statue of Liberty
Going along with my desire to revisit New York, I'd like to take the opportunity to go inside the Statue and climb the steps to the top. Last time I went there, we went sightseeing by boat and didn't get to go to the top. I climbed to the top of the Eiffel Tower when I was six, so I'm sure that was good preparation!
7. Snorkel in the Galapagos Islands
I have never been snorkeling before, and I would love to visit the Galapagos Islands, for it is paradise there. This would be an amazing chance to see some sea turtles, which are some of my favorite animals.
8. Blaauwburg Beach in Cape Town, South Africa
The beach provides a stunning landscape. You can gaze at the city lights and the mountains behind, plus the plants and water on the beach have such a lush contrast. This is on my must-see list!
9. The Hobbits in New Zealand
I'm not much of a Lord of the Rings/Hobbit fan, but I do appreciate Hobbiton in Matamata, New Zealand, which is where the movies were filmed. I would love to tour the sets - I could also grab some beverages from the Green Dragon Inn, and purchase souvenirs from the Shires Store.
10. View the Aurora Borealis, or Northern Lights, in the Arctic Circle
I can only picture that timelessly, incredibly colorful sky. That illustration at the back of my mind makes me want to pack my bags and go now!
11. The Ice Hotel in Sweden
Wouldn't it be amazing to stay somewhere similar to Elsa's ice palace? This hotel is constructed entirely of snow and ice, plus I can view the Northern Lights from that location!
12. Iguazu Falls
This waterfall on the border of Brazil and Argentina and near the boundaries of Paraguay is 269 feet high. The picture-perfect scenery would totally make it worthy of a trip!
13. Timbuktu, Mali
I've been reading up about Timbuktu, and it's seems like a fantastic site to visit. Can't wait to go there!
14. Travel by helicopter
I've seen this in movies; I'd like this to become reality!
Life
15. Release an album
It's one of my dreams to perform and write my own songs as a singer-songwriter, and releasing an album would just be my first stepping stone.
16. Publish a novel
I also want to become an author. Publishing my first novel would be a big moment of mine; I can't wait for it to come.
17. Act in a movie
I want a future as an actress, too! (I've got some big dreams.)
18. Name a star
I've heard of this, but I don't know anyone who's named a star, so maybe I'll be one of the first!
19. Learn a new language
I'm currently 18% proficient in French, my latest endeavor. J'aime parler francais.
20. Volunteer abroad
To help people in third-world countries and in harsh living conditions would be the ultimate challenge, but I am up for it.
Speaking of fellow wanderlusters, I am doing a guest post swap with the incredible Oakstar from An Amazing Case of Wanderlust. In a few days' time she will post for you all, so when she does give her some love and check out her blog if you haven't already! I'll also post on here when my guest post for her blog is available.
A few months back I did a summer bucket list tag about what I wanted to achieve during the summer. In this post, I want to share with you 20 things I would like to do before I die.
Travel/Adventure/Entertainment
1. Go bungee jumping
In Peru, I've already done an activity where I was slingshotted 405 feet in the air. However, I haven't been bungee jumping, and although many have agreed slingshotting is scarier, it's on my bucket list.
2. See every new wonder of the world
I have been to 2 of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. Next summer, I will be visiting another one, and it's a dream of mine to visit the remaining 4 for my thirteenth birthday in 2017.
3. EdgeWalk on Toronto, Canada's CN Tower
The tower has a platform around its circumference for people who want to walk around the edge - I'm betting it'll be an amazing view! I haven't really explored Canada beyond a day trip to British Columbia, but it would be amazing!
4. Ride in a hot air balloon
Napa Valley, located about two and a half hours from my home, is renowned for their hot air balloons. I'd love to visit the valley and ride a hot air balloon around the region!
5. See a Broadway musical
I visited New York for my fourth birthday, but time didn't permit and I wasn't able to catch a Broadway show as I'd wanted. I hope I can revisit NYC and watch a Broadway show, especially one that I've performed in locally.
6. Climb to the top of the Statue of Liberty
Going along with my desire to revisit New York, I'd like to take the opportunity to go inside the Statue and climb the steps to the top. Last time I went there, we went sightseeing by boat and didn't get to go to the top. I climbed to the top of the Eiffel Tower when I was six, so I'm sure that was good preparation!
7. Snorkel in the Galapagos Islands
I have never been snorkeling before, and I would love to visit the Galapagos Islands, for it is paradise there. This would be an amazing chance to see some sea turtles, which are some of my favorite animals.
8. Blaauwburg Beach in Cape Town, South Africa
The beach provides a stunning landscape. You can gaze at the city lights and the mountains behind, plus the plants and water on the beach have such a lush contrast. This is on my must-see list!
9. The Hobbits in New Zealand
I'm not much of a Lord of the Rings/Hobbit fan, but I do appreciate Hobbiton in Matamata, New Zealand, which is where the movies were filmed. I would love to tour the sets - I could also grab some beverages from the Green Dragon Inn, and purchase souvenirs from the Shires Store.
10. View the Aurora Borealis, or Northern Lights, in the Arctic Circle
I can only picture that timelessly, incredibly colorful sky. That illustration at the back of my mind makes me want to pack my bags and go now!
11. The Ice Hotel in Sweden
Wouldn't it be amazing to stay somewhere similar to Elsa's ice palace? This hotel is constructed entirely of snow and ice, plus I can view the Northern Lights from that location!
12. Iguazu Falls
This waterfall on the border of Brazil and Argentina and near the boundaries of Paraguay is 269 feet high. The picture-perfect scenery would totally make it worthy of a trip!
13. Timbuktu, Mali
I've been reading up about Timbuktu, and it's seems like a fantastic site to visit. Can't wait to go there!
14. Travel by helicopter
I've seen this in movies; I'd like this to become reality!
Life
15. Release an album
It's one of my dreams to perform and write my own songs as a singer-songwriter, and releasing an album would just be my first stepping stone.
16. Publish a novel
I also want to become an author. Publishing my first novel would be a big moment of mine; I can't wait for it to come.
17. Act in a movie
I want a future as an actress, too! (I've got some big dreams.)
18. Name a star
I've heard of this, but I don't know anyone who's named a star, so maybe I'll be one of the first!
19. Learn a new language
I'm currently 18% proficient in French, my latest endeavor. J'aime parler francais.
20. Volunteer abroad
To help people in third-world countries and in harsh living conditions would be the ultimate challenge, but I am up for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio