I just wanted to announce to all of you that I'll be joining Noor from A Little Bit of Sunshine and some other bloggers in her Summer Blogger Book Club. We'll be starting off on July 1st, so definitely head here to join in!
Today is no specific occasion; however, I would like to state that I am 1 year, 8 months, and 27 days into my blogging journey. Although, having just reached the 100-post milestone, I want to thank you all for the community we've made. It seems every now and then I'm acquainting myself with another blogger; YOU are what has made this blogging experience the best it can be. I never knew what would happen when I hit that "Create Blog" button on Blogger. I'm still considering how different my life would be if I hadn't had that sudden surge of desire to start blogging. I've had a great time so far obsessing over Discovery Girls, books, and everything else. Thank you for EVERYTHING and I love you all! The way I've written this paragraph makes it seems like this is my last post. I will continue blogging until I physically cannot type.
This was meant to be a quick post - see you all later!
Today is no specific occasion; however, I would like to state that I am 1 year, 8 months, and 27 days into my blogging journey. Although, having just reached the 100-post milestone, I want to thank you all for the community we've made. It seems every now and then I'm acquainting myself with another blogger; YOU are what has made this blogging experience the best it can be. I never knew what would happen when I hit that "Create Blog" button on Blogger. I'm still considering how different my life would be if I hadn't had that sudden surge of desire to start blogging. I've had a great time so far obsessing over Discovery Girls, books, and everything else. Thank you for EVERYTHING and I love you all! The way I've written this paragraph makes it seems like this is my last post. I will continue blogging until I physically cannot type.
This was meant to be a quick post - see you all later!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio