Hello there fellow wanderlusters!
I'm back on and stoked to say that we have published the first post on my collab reviewing blog, Second Look, with Amelie and Oakstar! We alternate (I post one week, Amelie the next, Oakstar the third), which makes for a very efficient posting schedule because I only need to post once or twice a month.
It's been very enjoyable so far working with the two. They're both incredibly talented, and it all just flows. We communicate effectively, and as a group we're productive, achieving things left and right. This idea hasn't gone down because each of us have been blogging for at least a year, so this is merely second nature. When we make progress, they always constructively critique the work and it all comes together. I'm so proud of us and I believe that Second Look will be a great experience for us.
Head here to check out our blog. Please comment and follow our blog; it would be incredible if you did! Thanks again everyone, especially Oakstar and Amelie!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio