I've decided that every other week I'll do a post with some inspiring quotes. Quotes like these always get me motivated, so here are a few of my favorites. I scrounged around Google for these pictures; they're not mine.
I've seen this quote around so many times, and I love it. When I found this great graphic, I couldn't resist sharing it with you.
Keep working at your dreams, fellow wanderlusters! If you set your mind to it, you can achieve anything.
Take risks and explore. Fear can't stand in your way. Nothing can stop you!
You'll never know until you try - and if it doesn't work out, it will pay off in the long run!
Keep dreaming big and believing in yourself!
That's it for today. Which quote was your favorite? Any favorites of yours I should feature next?






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio