Pages



f

Friday, August 7, 2015

Weather + Trivia + New Second Look Review!

Hello there fellow wanderlusters!
The weather where I live yesterday was quite interesting. It started out sunny, and although it's August, it rained pretty heavily. Following the rain was a beautiful pink-purple-orange-blue sunset, and something that's rare for me, lightning.
Also, I have readers in 19 countries! My Russian readership, especially, is growing, as I've had more views from Russia than Canada this past week.
I am obsessed with geography trivia at the moment - I've been taking all these online quizzes, and I can name 70% of the world's countries! I also have learned the top 5 most visited (in 2014) countries per continent, and once I tried naming the 100 most populous US cities. It's a quirk of mine. So I created a country-related trivia quiz for you!



If you haven't already, check out our Second Look review of Edie Rose's Minty Perfections! Coming up we have reviews of Inside Out and Back Again by Amelie, and two group reviews of the blogs Hot Town Cool Girl and Chase for Chastity!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio