Have you ever seen a question such as, "If you were to sum yourself up in 3 words, what would they be?" and didn't know how to answer?
For one, there are a lot of words that could describe me. I'm a fun-loving, quirky, adventurous, creative, impulsive, and free-spirited tween who loves both performing and writing. But honestly, does that mean I am limited to fit that personality, that I can't step out of those boundaries and try something new?
A person cannot be defined by one word, or three, or a million, for that matter.
You are so many things. It's impossible to summarize a person because there are so many aspects of their personality, including how they act when no one else is around. There are things about them that define them that no one else could know, like their thoughts, which do end up shaping one's character.
I was inspired to post about this after I spent a good 20 minutes taking personality tests online. On one website I was an ENFJ, and on another I was an ENFP. Although I generally dip into the ENFJ side, I am not an abbreviation. How can it supposedly represent and even define me? Last time I checked, there wasn't a dictionary definition for Sneha.
You know what? No one knows you, as a person, completely. Not even yourself. But you do know what makes you happy, what gets you going, what inspires you, even if your answer to "Who am I?" is half-baked, which is why you are your own best friend. Your own cheerleader. You should turn to yourself for moral support, rather than striving for other's approval and sympathy.
You are you, and that is what you'll always be.
#iamme
For one, there are a lot of words that could describe me. I'm a fun-loving, quirky, adventurous, creative, impulsive, and free-spirited tween who loves both performing and writing. But honestly, does that mean I am limited to fit that personality, that I can't step out of those boundaries and try something new?
A person cannot be defined by one word, or three, or a million, for that matter.
You are so many things. It's impossible to summarize a person because there are so many aspects of their personality, including how they act when no one else is around. There are things about them that define them that no one else could know, like their thoughts, which do end up shaping one's character.
I was inspired to post about this after I spent a good 20 minutes taking personality tests online. On one website I was an ENFJ, and on another I was an ENFP. Although I generally dip into the ENFJ side, I am not an abbreviation. How can it supposedly represent and even define me? Last time I checked, there wasn't a dictionary definition for Sneha.
You know what? No one knows you, as a person, completely. Not even yourself. But you do know what makes you happy, what gets you going, what inspires you, even if your answer to "Who am I?" is half-baked, which is why you are your own best friend. Your own cheerleader. You should turn to yourself for moral support, rather than striving for other's approval and sympathy.
You are you, and that is what you'll always be.
#iamme

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio