OMG MY BLOG TURNED 2 ON SUNDAY.
Hello there fellow wanderlusters!
I saw this tag on Noor's blog, A Little Bit of Sunshine, and right away I knew that I must do it!
Rules:
Take the banner and put it in your post
List as many things as you want in each category
Come up with more categories if you wish
Tag as many people as you want
Some songs that make you happy
+ In My Life by the Beatles // My school is doing Beatlemania for the sixth grade musical, and I'm auditioning to do a solo for this song. I absolutely love it, even more the Lindsey Saunders version (this is the version we're following.)
+ Waka Waka by Shakira // Who does NOT feel like dancing when they hear this song.
+ Best Day of My Life by American Authors // Science actually proves that if you have the mindset that today is the best day of your life, it will be.
Some books that make you happy
+ Counting by 7s Holly Goldberg Sloan
+ the Harry Potter series J.K. Rowling
+ Fish in a Tree Lynda Mullally Hunt
+ the Alice series Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Some movies that make you happy
+ the Harry Potter series
+ Despicable Me
+ Blended
+ Moms' Night Out
Some foods that make you happy
+ Cupcakes
+ Oreos
+ Chole bhatoora // This is Indian food.
+ Chicken biryani // This is Indian food.
+ Strawberries
Some words that make you happy
+ "challenge" // I love the sound of it.
+ "hope" // Just say it ten times over. Doesn't it sound beautiful?
+ "smile" // Saying this word and thinking about it just makes you feel all cozy inside.
Some scents that make you happy
+ Coconut oil
+ Cow manure // I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Wait, did you ACTUALLY believe me?
+ Aloo Bath // This is Indian food.
I tag YOU!
Hello there fellow wanderlusters!
I saw this tag on Noor's blog, A Little Bit of Sunshine, and right away I knew that I must do it!

THIS WAS VERY NECESSARY.
Take the banner and put it in your post
List as many things as you want in each category
Come up with more categories if you wish
Tag as many people as you want
Some songs that make you happy
+ In My Life by the Beatles // My school is doing Beatlemania for the sixth grade musical, and I'm auditioning to do a solo for this song. I absolutely love it, even more the Lindsey Saunders version (this is the version we're following.)
+ Waka Waka by Shakira // Who does NOT feel like dancing when they hear this song.
+ Best Day of My Life by American Authors // Science actually proves that if you have the mindset that today is the best day of your life, it will be.
Some books that make you happy
+ Counting by 7s Holly Goldberg Sloan
+ the Harry Potter series J.K. Rowling
+ Fish in a Tree Lynda Mullally Hunt
+ the Alice series Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Some movies that make you happy
+ the Harry Potter series
+ Despicable Me
+ Blended
+ Moms' Night Out
Some foods that make you happy
+ Cupcakes
+ Oreos
+ Chole bhatoora // This is Indian food.
+ Chicken biryani // This is Indian food.
+ Strawberries
Some words that make you happy
+ "challenge" // I love the sound of it.
+ "hope" // Just say it ten times over. Doesn't it sound beautiful?
+ "smile" // Saying this word and thinking about it just makes you feel all cozy inside.
Some scents that make you happy
+ Coconut oil
+ Cow manure // I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Wait, did you ACTUALLY believe me?
+ Aloo Bath // This is Indian food.
I tag YOU!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio