I haven't posted in the last week! To me, that's too long of a span between posts, and I take posting often quite seriously.
Unfortunately, right now it's past 10pm and I don't have much time to write a full-fledged post, but I will be giving you a preview of some of the topics I'll cover in the future.
#takeastand
Summary
I'll be sharing what I learned from watching He Named Me Malala + what I think of the movie and its message.
YouTube Favorites // October
Summary
I'll list a few of my October YouTube obsessions and some of the videos I've been loving (the videos I talk about may not have been posted this month).
5 Gender Stereotypes in Disney Movies
Summary
Haha I've been doing tons of girl empowerment posts lately! This one is not specifically about girls, but some of the gender stereotypes the guys face in Disney movies, too. They're movies we all grew up watching and likely influenced our mindset in some way or another.
The 5 Types of Texters
Summary
This one is a humor post that is pretty Superwoman-style. I think the title is self-explanatory.
Unfortunately, right now it's past 10pm and I don't have much time to write a full-fledged post, but I will be giving you a preview of some of the topics I'll cover in the future.
#takeastand
Summary
I'll be sharing what I learned from watching He Named Me Malala + what I think of the movie and its message.
YouTube Favorites // October
Summary
I'll list a few of my October YouTube obsessions and some of the videos I've been loving (the videos I talk about may not have been posted this month).
5 Gender Stereotypes in Disney Movies
Summary
Haha I've been doing tons of girl empowerment posts lately! This one is not specifically about girls, but some of the gender stereotypes the guys face in Disney movies, too. They're movies we all grew up watching and likely influenced our mindset in some way or another.
The 5 Types of Texters
Summary
This one is a humor post that is pretty Superwoman-style. I think the title is self-explanatory.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio