Pages



f

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

12 Days of Blogmas: Day 11: 9 (More) Holiday DIYs!

Hello there fellow wanderlusters!
I changed the number of DIYs in this post from 8 to 9 - you guys really deserve it, even though it's just by a little bit :) Just click on the link below each picture to check out the official DIY with instructions.

1. Watercolor Gift Cards 

Watercolor Gift Cards for Party Favors

Eat Drink Chic

2. Mossy Holiday Display 

Mossy Holiday Display

Creature Comforts

3. Neon-Tipped Ornaments

Neon-Tipped Pinecones and Baubles

My Attic

4. Mini Snow Globes 

Mini Snow Globes

Kollabora

5. Wood Slice Holiday Chalkboard 























Joy in Our Home

6. Rudolph Canvas Art























View From the Fridge

7. Rudolph Marquee Sign























Little Red Brick House

8. Kate Spade Inspired Ornaments 
















Coconut Head Survival Guide

9. Chalkboard Holiday Pillow 





















Through My Front Porch

So that's it for today! I can't believe tomorrow's already Day 12 ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio