Humans are just weird. I know that for sure.
Well, hello there! I decided to go for relatable and funny in this post and list 30 things we all do. Hopefully you have a laugh because of this - that was 100% the intention of this post :)
1. Being too embarrassed to pee when someone else is in the bathroom.
2. Making to-do lists you never make the effort to complete.

3. Pretending you're in a music video whenever you listen to music with your headphones on.
4. Making faces in the mirror for a good ten minutes.
5. Pretending you're a celebrity having an interview.
6. Scolding inanimate objects for hurting you. I am currently in the process of yelling at my bedroom door for stubbing my toe.
7. Thinking of the perfect comeback after the conversation.
8. Waiting for the battery on your phone to drop to 2% before charging them.
9. Checking the fridge after 5 minutes as though some food magically appeared.

10. Walking into a room and not remembering why.
11. Turning on your phone to check the time and then turning it on again because you realized you forgot to look.
12. Deciding to wake up in 20 minutes, realizing it's 6:17, and waiting until 6:30 to make it exact.

13. Avoiding people you know when you spot them in public. I've gotten particularly good at this - I ran into the next aisle to avoid the random girl I never talk to but recognize in the grocery store just in the nick of time.
14. Pretending to be texting someone to avoid being talked to.
15. Saying "I'll be there in 5 minutes," and really coming down in 50.
16. Skipping toppings on your ice cream and pretending as though you're all healthy. (This also goes for standing and watching Netflix.)
17. Exercising, only to eat a ton of junk food afterwards.

18. When told to "highlight what's crucial to remember," you highlight everything.

19. Filling the cup with coffee sweetener and not coffee.
20. Singing really loudly to cover up a kind-of-quiet-but-not-really fart.
21. Looking at products online you know you're never going to buy.
22. Sympathizing with the clothes you never wear.
23. Practicing arguments you'll never have in the mirror.
24. Spending more time finding what to watch on Netflix than actually watching it.
25. Sniffing your armpits when you think no one's watching.
26. Putting off taking a shower, but once you finally get to it, you don't want to stop.
27. Pretending the microwave is a bomb and trying to "defuse" it before time's up.
28. Swiping at your phone screen to make all the smudge marks go in the same direction.
29. Stalking people on social media.
30. Blessing yourself whenever you sneeze.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post :) The GIFs in this post are all from here, where you can find adorable, relatable graphics that I found totally aligned with some of the things I mentioned in here. I'll definitely be using more of her GIFs in the future!
Comment if you related to anything on here, and what it was!
Well, hello there! I decided to go for relatable and funny in this post and list 30 things we all do. Hopefully you have a laugh because of this - that was 100% the intention of this post :)
1. Being too embarrassed to pee when someone else is in the bathroom.
2. Making to-do lists you never make the effort to complete.

3. Pretending you're in a music video whenever you listen to music with your headphones on.
4. Making faces in the mirror for a good ten minutes.
5. Pretending you're a celebrity having an interview.
6. Scolding inanimate objects for hurting you. I am currently in the process of yelling at my bedroom door for stubbing my toe.
7. Thinking of the perfect comeback after the conversation.
8. Waiting for the battery on your phone to drop to 2% before charging them.
9. Checking the fridge after 5 minutes as though some food magically appeared.

10. Walking into a room and not remembering why.
11. Turning on your phone to check the time and then turning it on again because you realized you forgot to look.
12. Deciding to wake up in 20 minutes, realizing it's 6:17, and waiting until 6:30 to make it exact.

13. Avoiding people you know when you spot them in public. I've gotten particularly good at this - I ran into the next aisle to avoid the random girl I never talk to but recognize in the grocery store just in the nick of time.
14. Pretending to be texting someone to avoid being talked to.
15. Saying "I'll be there in 5 minutes," and really coming down in 50.
16. Skipping toppings on your ice cream and pretending as though you're all healthy. (This also goes for standing and watching Netflix.)
17. Exercising, only to eat a ton of junk food afterwards.

18. When told to "highlight what's crucial to remember," you highlight everything.

19. Filling the cup with coffee sweetener and not coffee.
20. Singing really loudly to cover up a kind-of-quiet-but-not-really fart.
21. Looking at products online you know you're never going to buy.
22. Sympathizing with the clothes you never wear.
23. Practicing arguments you'll never have in the mirror.
24. Spending more time finding what to watch on Netflix than actually watching it.
25. Sniffing your armpits when you think no one's watching.
26. Putting off taking a shower, but once you finally get to it, you don't want to stop.
27. Pretending the microwave is a bomb and trying to "defuse" it before time's up.
28. Swiping at your phone screen to make all the smudge marks go in the same direction.
29. Stalking people on social media.
30. Blessing yourself whenever you sneeze.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post :) The GIFs in this post are all from here, where you can find adorable, relatable graphics that I found totally aligned with some of the things I mentioned in here. I'll definitely be using more of her GIFs in the future!
Comment if you related to anything on here, and what it was!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio