Pages



f

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The TMI Tag

Bonjour! I was in a taggy mood today (Does that sound weird? It probably does), so I decided to do the TMI Tag, which you've most likely seen before. I just realized that several bloggers and YouTubers have done this tag, so I decided to hop on the bandwagon :)

What are you wearing?
I'm currently wearing my favorite navy sweater, which has a snow leopard on it, as well a lighter blue scarf and my acid wash skinny jeans. Acid wash + me = true love.
Ever been in love?
Does YouTube count? Teehee.
Ever had a terrible breakup?
I've never actually dated anyone and I most likely won't until I'm college-age, so no.
How tall are you?
I'm actually fairly tall for my age; I think I could pass for a small or average sized woman. I'm 5'4".
How much do you weigh?
This is the Internet. Pshhtt you guys don't need to know the exact number, but I am healthy ;)
Any tattoos?
NO.
Any piercings?
Yes, I do have my ears pierced.
OTP?
NONONONO I can't choose between Romione and Harmione. Argh I guess I'll say Romione because they do have awfully epic chemistry and also because Harry and Ginny are adorable together :) Haha I also ship Troyler and Zalfie when it comes to the Internet, though.
Favorite show?
I'm more of an Internet person, because come on, TV is so old school, but I'll have to say Once Upon a Time - although I do have a bit of catch-up to do :)
Favorite bands?
Ugh so many how can I choose.
Something you miss?
(sighs) The Willow Falls series. 
Favorite song?
Anything by Alessia Cara or Troye Sivan. 
How old are you?
I am 11 years and 4 months old.
Zodiac sign?
SAGITTARIUS
Quality you look for in a partner?
A sense of humor, intelligence, and loyalty. 
Favorite Quote?
"Though she be but little, she is fierce." -William Shakespeare
Favorite actor?
Hands down Emma Watson, but I do love Jennifer Lawrence.
Favorite color?
I love me some metallic gold but also purple. Just because.
Loud music or soft?
LOUD MUSIC!
Where do you go when you’re sad?
To my room, to the comfort of my blankets and my wear-and-tear Harry Potter book. 
How long does it take you to shower?
Roughly 4 minutes. Since California's in a drought, I'm trying to cut down.
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
A good 20 to 30 minutes.
Ever been in a physical fight?
Teehee yes with my sister.
Turn on?
A good cheesy joke.
Turn off?
When someone agrees with everything you say and lacks any decision-making of their own,The reason I started blogging?
I really wanted a place to express myself and share my thoughts. To be honest, I love it when someone disagrees with me, because it gives us both a chance to justify our point of view. I love explaining how I feel to someone and listening to what they have to say.Fears?
As an extrovert, most of my fears are social - isolation, lack of appreciation, and finally, death. Last thing that made you cry?
This video of Snape's life in chronological order. It will smash your feels to pieces.


Last time you said you loved someone?

My mom, just now.Meaning behind your blog name?
I just combined two aspects of my personality and that's how I ended up with my title. Last book you read?
Geek Girl: Picture Perfect.The book you’re currently reading?
I'm rereading Harry Potter, so I'm in the middle of the Deathly Hallows.Last show you watched?
Once Upon a Time.Last person you talked to?
My mom.The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My mom. Sad life.Favorite food?
I love garlic bread. I just do.Place you want to visit?
Japan, Australia, South Africa - I have so many travel ambitions!Last place you were?
Erm, school. Do you have a crush?
Haha haha no.Last time you kissed someone?
Just today - my stuffed animal, Tofu, who lacks any resemblance to tofu but was named Tofu regardless.Last time you were insulted?
My sister. Playfully, of course. We have the classic sibling bond, or lack thereof. Favorite sweets?TOOTSIE ROLLS. AND OMG OMG OMG OREO OR CAKE MIX FLAVORED ICE CREAM ASDFJHJKL
What instruments do you play?

I sing, and I play violin and clarinet.Favorite piece of jewelry?
My white rose earrings. I actually have a whole set, so I can't choose between the colors, but, you know what? Just my rose earrings.Last sport you played?
Basketball ugh I love it.Last song you sang?
"Here" by Alessia Cara. Right now. Favorite chat up line?
I have a whole list of flirty Harry Potter chat up lines that I'll, like, never use ("My name may not be Luna, but I sure know how to Lovegood" is one of them). Wait how Harry Potter centric is my life?Have you ever used it?
Not really, but hey, there's a time and a place for everything.
Last time you hung out with anyone?
My best friend, Reema.
Who should answer these questions next? 
Anybody who wants to!

That's all for today! Hope you enjoyed :) I'll be doing The Harry Potter Spell Tag soon,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio