Pages



f

Sunday, April 10, 2016

I Don't Scream on Roller Coasters

Lo and behold: 22 things you didn't know about me.

1. Yeah, I don't scream on roller coasters. My natural instinct is to make weird facial expressions, so even though it might seem like I'm not scared during a ride, when the pictures come out, it's evident.

2. I had a weird obsession with roly-polys in second grade. Don't ask me why.

3. My favorite musical artist is Alessia Cara. From her music, I've grown to love R&B, and her quirky songwriting style is amazing. She has her fair share of both songs about love and songs about everything else in life.

4. I love EDM.

5. My favorite TV show is definitely Pretty Little Liars. I'm still on Season Two tho ;) My favorite character is probably either Hanna or Spencer. But I love Toby. And Caleb.

6. I'm obsessed with washi tape.

7. My favorite quote is, "Though she be but little, she is fierce," but of course, I love "Always."

8. A run-down of my 5 favorite song lyrics:
The rest of the world was black and white, but we were in screaming color Taylor Swift
You don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart Alessia Cara
'Cause baby I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me Taylor Swift
It's our paradise and it's our war zone Zayn Malik
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up Shawn Mendes

9. I LOVE FOREVER 21.

10.  Favorite book ships: Romione and Fremione. And Harriet + Nick from one of my favorite book series, Geek Girl, though I don't know if they have a ship name.

11. Favorite TV ships: Spoby and Haleb.

12. A book I'd have to recommend: the entire Geek Girl series by Holly Smale. It's incredibly funny, witty, and the characters are amazing. It's something of a hidden gem, but do read it :)\

13. Latest author obsessions: J.K. Rowling (After all this time? Always), Holly Smale, and Jenny Han (read To All the Boys I've Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You; they're awesome!)

14. Favorite fitness YouTuber: Blogilates! She definitely fostered my love for Pilates.

15. I have abnormal strength when it comes to passing basketballs fast and hard. Gee, I love basketball.

16. I was once chased by a buffalo. Well, it might have been a bull, or a bison, or a cow. Some big animal.

17. I took a picture with both a llama and an alpaca.

18. I love DIYing. If you can count watching DIY room decor YouTube videos as that.

19. I'm a hopeless romantic xx

20. I have loads of favorite foods. There's a local Indian restaurant whose fried rice is to die for, and the same goes for another nearby Chinese restaurant. Just like anybody else, I love Hot Cheetos, but I also adore Oreos, caramel anything, white chocolate (especially in cookie form with some macadamia nuts), oranges, plums, nectarines, and more.

21. I'm a Francophile, and I have several favorite French phrases, like "c'est la vie," "crème de la crème," and "la ville de l'amour."

22. I'm a Gryffindor.

Well there we go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio