This past Friday was my lovely blogging friend Lexie's 3-year blogiversary (you can find her blog, What Lexie Loves, here!), and to celebrate, she's called upon the blogging community to do a Q&Fave challenge in which we have to create and answer 10 - 30 original favorites questions. I'm going to take a stab at 15, so here we go ;)
favorite clothing store
AHHHH I'd have to say H&M. But honorable mention for Charlotte Russe and A'Gaci.
favorite style staple
Ripped jeans. They're so easy to incorporate into an outfit and you can dress it up or down however you'd like.
favorite makeup product
Mascara or a really good bold lip always adds class.
favorite starbucks drink
I'm a frappuccino person, but my order always differs between Pumpkin Spice, Caramel, and Double Chocolatey Chip depending on whatever I decide that day. So basically, one of those three.
favorite fast-food restaurant
Definitely Chipotle! The reason I gravitate towards eating there is because it makes me feel healthy for ordering lettuce every time and it's delicious. I always skip guac, though, because my best friend's mom is, like, the guac master.
favorite celebrity
Emma Watson or Troian Bellisario. They're both amazing. But as to who I could legit see myself being best friends with, Millie Bobby Brown.
favorite instagram account
The Urban Outfitters feed. It suits my aesthetic so well - it's absolutely gorgeous.
favorite series to binge-watch
I love Pretty Little Liars and Stranger Things! I can't decide between them. I'm also sort of watching the first few episodes of Gossip Girl, but I don't know where I'm going with that.
favorite aesthetic book cover
Either The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee or the covers to both To All The Boys I've Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. Also, pretty much every redesigned Harry Potter book.
favorite book trilogy
lol i knew everyone would add "favorite book series" to their list so i tried to be creative and did trilogy instead.
To be honest, I read the Anna and the French Kiss trilogy by Stephanie Perkins this summer and absolutely loved it. I have a huge character crush on St. Clair - teehee :)
favorite shade of black
I LOVE BLACK. IT'S MY COLOR CRUSH (IDK IF THAT'S A THING BUT I'MMA MAKE IT ONE).
My favorite shade of this gloriously diverse color is hands down matte black. It's this amazing kind of off-black which is pretty much halfway between grey and jet black.
favorite youtuber
Superwoman! As a proud unicorn and member of Team Super, I'm proud of her #GirlLove movement - and how she can be one of the most hilarious, down-to-earth, relatable people ever but still stand up for what she believes in and make a difference. I mean, I've never not laughed so hard I peed watching one of her videos.
favorite emoji
THERE ARE SO MANY.
one of these:





haha I definitely agree that emojis are the language of the gods.
favorite song
Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood. It's been out for a while, but I still love it.
favorite accent
I love British and Australian accents! I'm sorry for being a boring American girl who thinks they're adorably charming :)
xx Sneha
favorite clothing store
AHHHH I'd have to say H&M. But honorable mention for Charlotte Russe and A'Gaci.
favorite style staple
Ripped jeans. They're so easy to incorporate into an outfit and you can dress it up or down however you'd like.
favorite makeup product
Mascara or a really good bold lip always adds class.
favorite starbucks drink
I'm a frappuccino person, but my order always differs between Pumpkin Spice, Caramel, and Double Chocolatey Chip depending on whatever I decide that day. So basically, one of those three.
favorite fast-food restaurant
Definitely Chipotle! The reason I gravitate towards eating there is because it makes me feel healthy for ordering lettuce every time and it's delicious. I always skip guac, though, because my best friend's mom is, like, the guac master.
favorite celebrity
Emma Watson or Troian Bellisario. They're both amazing. But as to who I could legit see myself being best friends with, Millie Bobby Brown.
favorite instagram account
The Urban Outfitters feed. It suits my aesthetic so well - it's absolutely gorgeous.
favorite series to binge-watch
I love Pretty Little Liars and Stranger Things! I can't decide between them. I'm also sort of watching the first few episodes of Gossip Girl, but I don't know where I'm going with that.
favorite aesthetic book cover
Either The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee or the covers to both To All The Boys I've Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. Also, pretty much every redesigned Harry Potter book.
favorite book trilogy
lol i knew everyone would add "favorite book series" to their list so i tried to be creative and did trilogy instead.
To be honest, I read the Anna and the French Kiss trilogy by Stephanie Perkins this summer and absolutely loved it. I have a huge character crush on St. Clair - teehee :)
favorite shade of black
I LOVE BLACK. IT'S MY COLOR CRUSH (IDK IF THAT'S A THING BUT I'MMA MAKE IT ONE).
My favorite shade of this gloriously diverse color is hands down matte black. It's this amazing kind of off-black which is pretty much halfway between grey and jet black.
favorite youtuber
Superwoman! As a proud unicorn and member of Team Super, I'm proud of her #GirlLove movement - and how she can be one of the most hilarious, down-to-earth, relatable people ever but still stand up for what she believes in and make a difference. I mean, I've never not laughed so hard I peed watching one of her videos.
favorite emoji
THERE ARE SO MANY.
one of these:





haha I definitely agree that emojis are the language of the gods.
favorite song
Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood. It's been out for a while, but I still love it.
favorite accent
I love British and Australian accents! I'm sorry for being a boring American girl who thinks they're adorably charming :)
xx Sneha

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio