Pages



f

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Maryland Update # 9



Maryland Exclusive


Hellooooo there! I came across this really cool blog about coding by a blogger named New Intern. She's an intern? How does she set aside time for blogging? She must be anything but a procrastinator. Being a coder-blogger, she blogs about programming and computer languages. Check it out here.

Other than this blog, I created a blog for girls who love performing arts yesterday. I've got five posts in barely two days! That's here. I decided to use WordPress, because I want to try out different blogging platforms.


Nothing else to say, really, unless you want a detailed explanation on how I got out of bed or brushed my teeth or ate breakfast. (As I type, it's 9:42 AM Eastern Time.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio