I've been on a spree to see how much Harry Potter I can fit into so little time - I watched three and a half movies in two days. And, I almost forgot, my one-year bloggiversary occurred on September 15. I have been blogging for, at this point, 382 days. Wow!
School is crazy - I started band and choir, and I attend 5 different music classes a week. Pardon me, 6. There's regular music class on Mondays at school, violin when I come home, band on Wednesdays (I'm playing clarinet), then choir after school, my vocal Thursday classes, and cultural music on Friday. Two musical instruments to take on - for which I attend instruction. I've been rather busy lately!
School is crazy - I started band and choir, and I attend 5 different music classes a week. Pardon me, 6. There's regular music class on Mondays at school, violin when I come home, band on Wednesdays (I'm playing clarinet), then choir after school, my vocal Thursday classes, and cultural music on Friday. Two musical instruments to take on - for which I attend instruction. I've been rather busy lately!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio