Pages



f

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween & More

Ugh! I haven't posted in so long because of school ... but I've got a few things to say!

So, since tomorrow is Halloween, I'm going to be Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. My family postpones EVERYTHING, so we just bought my Gryffindor robe. One of my friends is going to be Hermione's cat Crookshanks. I can't wait!

Today, we decorated sugar skulls in honor of our loved ones who've died, as part of Day of the Dead. I don't want to share who I dedicated mine to, but with the decor, letter, and skull, I hope it's something they'll like.

We have a field trip tomorrow; we'll be watching a production of Robin Hood. As part of the VAPA and language arts curriculum, as a class, we're going to write a play based on the book Esperanza Rising.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio