This month has and will be, for the rest of it, hectic, for me. Especially because I'm going to be performing a lot.
Last Saturday I performed at a community church across from this public high school for a competition, and just yesterday was the school upper grade talent show. For the show, we tried to challenge ourselves to play, sing, or dance to songs originating from the 90's and earlier. It surprised me how hard it could be to find classics that we'll enjoy when everyone just seems to be listening to solid pop. So I asked my music teacher, and she recommended "At Last," by Etta James, which I successfully performed. I'll see if I can upload the video soon. Today I'm performing "Wings," by Cimorelli, and I have a violin recital next Saturday.
But I've been listening to a lot of music, including "Blank Space," by Taylor Swift, "I'm Not The Only One," by Sam Smith, and "Classic," by MKTO. And my birthday's coming up in one week and six days - I'll be smashing double digits! OK, gosh, I'll only be ten - but I'm really looking forward to Orlando. We're leaving on the 26th.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio