Pages



f

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My First Day of Band

  I'm officially juggling a second instrument, clarinet! Today was my first day of band, and since I won the school lottery to win district instruments, my beautifully fragile clarinet was sitting in its case with a reed, waiting for me. My first instrument, which I will be learning and practicing simultaneously with clarinet, is violin. I started when I was six and have loved it ever since.
  We learned how to assemble our instruments. They come in parts, so you have to twist them together and all that good stuff. Of course, we learned some basic notes and how you can create them by pressing keys and buttons.
  Overall, it was a great first day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio