What with my birthday and getting tangled up in shopping, I could say a lot of things about this week. Family called - Orlando was canceled. Maybe we'll go for Christmas or next year. So I was thinking a lot about birthdays, shopping, being thankful - by the way, Happy (late) Thanksgiving!
So, I thought, let me celebrate the spirit by posting today, my tenth birthday!
Actually, I'm not exactly fond of shopping, so it's kind of ironic that my birthday falls on Black Friday, today. We stayed up until 2 AM yesterday shopping because most stores had sales yesterday as well, and considering it hit the AM, early bird sales are like hidden jewels. JCPenney was giving off coupons at the entrance; I'm even starting to develop a snow globe collection made up of snow globes that JCP gives off for free every Black Friday. Every hundredth person in line to go inside (there must have been, like, 500 people) would get a $100 off $100 coupon - basically meaning you can get a $100 product free of charge. We didn't get that, but we did get a $10 off $10 coupon.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio