Pages



f

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Spread the Love!

If you haven't seen Amelie B.'s latest post, it's about spreading love on the Internet, using the YouTube dislike button as an example. As she wrote: "My guess is that the people who click that button and write those comments are quite often just taking their negative attitude out on others." This is very true.

I will be joining her challenge of Internet positivity. Let's go #MakeItHappy! So now, armed with this idea, put a smile on someone's face by emailing "4 people giving them 4 heartfelt comments each." What else can you do? "Reply to the next negative comment you see" or "Send the following picture to at least 10 people (or post it on your blog)":


Thank you so much Amelie for bringing this amazing concept to us! 

From now on, when I tune into my favorite music videos or laugh the day away with Superwoman and I scroll down to the comments, I hope to see something like this:

I hate this song; she is literally the worst You are amazingly talented and you rock!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio