My mom and I faced quite a funny challenge this morning. It wasn't funny then, rather irritating.
We had gotten ready for the day, and once it was time for breakfast, we decided to go out and get some food. My mom and I walked to the parking lot and called my dad, realizing we didn't know where our minivan was because he'd parked it last. He told us which floor the car was on, and we took the elevator to get there.
We searched the whole floor and the floor above, but we somehow couldn't find our car. The most annoying part was, we had the keys, so my mom would keep unlocking it and hearing the sound, but we never found it. Another thing was that sometimes it didn't make a sound and sometimes it did, so we lost our hope of tracking the car by the sound.
My mom called my dad again, and he said we had used the wrong entrance into the parking lot. When we went the way he'd told us to, we heard the sound at its loudest. Finally we found the car. It took about a half-hour to finally start the drive, but we laughed it off afterwards.
Well, I am going to a museum today. After that, we're driving straight back home to Northern California. I'll post when I get home about what I see in the museum and what happens in the car.
We had gotten ready for the day, and once it was time for breakfast, we decided to go out and get some food. My mom and I walked to the parking lot and called my dad, realizing we didn't know where our minivan was because he'd parked it last. He told us which floor the car was on, and we took the elevator to get there.
We searched the whole floor and the floor above, but we somehow couldn't find our car. The most annoying part was, we had the keys, so my mom would keep unlocking it and hearing the sound, but we never found it. Another thing was that sometimes it didn't make a sound and sometimes it did, so we lost our hope of tracking the car by the sound.
My mom called my dad again, and he said we had used the wrong entrance into the parking lot. When we went the way he'd told us to, we heard the sound at its loudest. Finally we found the car. It took about a half-hour to finally start the drive, but we laughed it off afterwards.
Well, I am going to a museum today. After that, we're driving straight back home to Northern California. I'll post when I get home about what I see in the museum and what happens in the car.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio