Pages



f

Friday, May 8, 2015

Summer Bucket List Tag

If you haven't seen this recent post by MorningTime4, it's about a summer bucket list tag. I decided to do it, so I'll be writing 10 (I can't think of 15!) things I would love to do over the summer!

Just like Morning, I tag anyone who would like to do this. Post in the comments below what your bucket list is or blog about it!


IMAGE IS NOT MINE.


1. Blog four times a week.

Now, I blog once or twice a week, but four times? I've never done that! So it's my new goal to post new content four times a week, because I'll have so much to blog about! I'll also try to add more photos to my posts.

2. Perform in another musical.

This is definitely a priority of mine, and I'm leaning toward auditioning for Mayzie La Bird in Seussical.

3. Try something new.

I would absolutely LOVE to do a baking class over the summer, due to some books I read that really inspired me. I've never touched any baking equipment before, but I'm excited to start from scratch and try something new!

4. Successfully bungee jump.

As I mentioned in my last post, I'll be experimenting with bungee jumping in Cusco, Peru. I've done parasailing, horseback riding, and ziplining, but bungee jumping sounds like an awesome (but scary) experience.

5. Spend 300 minutes each week reading.

I can't exactly set a goal for how many books I can handle, but I will commit to a time goal. So 300 minutes means five hours a week.

6. Spend as much time as possible with my friends who are going off to private school!

Two of my best friends will be going off to private school, and I can't imagine school without them! I really hope I can meet them some time ...

7. Learn a new programming language.

I have only one or two in my toolkit. I'd like to learn how to code iOS apps and perfect my JavaScript!

8. Attend the Discovery Girls Summit.

This I really have no control over, because the selection process is subjective, but I really want to attend this year after two failed attempts! I've read the web diaries and know that it's an amazing opportunity to write for a magazine, meet wonderful new girls, and discuss topics close to our hearts.

9. Go to a few writing workshops.

I stopped attending workshops frequently last spring, but I loved that habit! I had regular workshop friends and there were so many writing styles we covered. We also got to meet authors sometimes, but I've only met Ally Condie, author of the Matched series.

10. Release my collab blog with Oakstar and Amelie, Second Look. 

I would love to kickstart our blog! We're using a platform that's kind of new to us, Weebly.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio