Pages



f

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Wanderlust + Band Performance + Girls on the Run 5K

Wanderlust
Ah! I can't wait to go to Los Angeles for Monday and Tuesday! We're not doing much, just some sightseeing if time allows. On Tuesday (for sure) we'll be heading to the California Science Center. We just got some snacks for the road, so I'm excited to devour those.
I invented this random contraption from a shoe box. On road trips, when I'm not reading, I'll watch movies and listen to music. My little weird invention allows me to have a platform supporting my device, so I can sit back and relax without having to hold the device. It's something convenient I thought of, and while it's pretty practical, I didn't take the time to decorate it and it's quite the eyesore.

Band Performance
On Wednesday, we had the band wrap-up performance! I will definitely return as a second-year clarinetist next year, and since I won a district clarinet in a lottery, I had to return it after the performance. :( I had hoped to practice over the summer, but I guess I can't.

Girls on the Run 5K
As you may know, I am a Girl on the Run, and today was the 5K for my region! We all gathered in a county park (it started really early in the morning) and did a few fun activities before the race. I spray-painted my hair, which didn't show up well because my hair is a deep brown. Along with a few other girls, I decorated those really tall science boards with pictures from the meetings and a few cute sayings and doodles. The 5K was thrilling and I really enjoyed the experience! One of the boards (faces, name tag, and school name pixelated):






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio