Pages



f

Monday, May 18, 2015

Travel Update # 1 - I'm in Los Angeles, CA!

Hello there fellow wanderlusters! On my Travel page, I told you that I would be in Los Angeles today and tomorrow! We had a change of plans; we were supposed to leave early today, but we left yesterday afternoon, had dinner in LA, and slept. Here's what I wrote in the car (I didn't have any Internet connection so I couldn't post it then.)

____________


Here I am, in the car, headed to Los Angeles. We’ve been driving for about two hours, and we’re somewhere in central California. We’ll reach our destination at about 9:00 at night. I’ve mostly been reading and listening to music, and I just pulled out my computer to start writing something.
We were technically supposed to leave for Southern California tomorrow, but we had a change of plans and allocated tomorrow for full-on sightseeing (or hotel lounging) before we head to a museum on Tuesday. I’ve been to LA several times, but each visit is still an adventure.
Well, that’s all for now! I’ll blog back at the hotel!

_____________

I remember driving to our hotel and gazing at all the skyscrapers. Los Angeles is beautiful at night, with all the lights and colors. I have been to Los Angeles many times, but I still was thrilled to pass the STAPLES Center and Studio City. My hotel is near the University of Southern California, located in the heart of Los Angeles, which leaves us with many dining options. We dropped by a pizzeria across the street. Right next door, we had some amazing ice cream sandwiches. Once back at the hotel (which is, by the way, really nice), we had a good night's sleep. 

Now it's morning. We're not doing anything specific today, and we're probably not going sightseeing. But I'm still excited to see what goes down today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio