Pages



f

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Water Park!

To commemorate us nearing the end of the school year, the fifth and sixth graders at my school spend the day at a nearby water park. Well, today happened to be the day of, so I'm going to give a quick recap.
Thankfully, my group and I were up for the thrill rides, so we were able to go on the high-speed water slides and roller coasters. The most thrilling ride was definitely Bombs Away, which I'll give a bit more detail on. This was the only ride no one in my group except me was comfortable doing, so they waited outside the line area while I had the time of my life! The park was almost closing, so the lines were getting shorter. Although everyone had been talking about the ride, I was the only person in line; I was able to experience the thrill immediately. For the ride, you step into a enclosed capsule around the size of a bathroom stall. A lady over the loudspeaker yells, "3.... 2.... 1....." before the ground beneath you disappears and you tumble through twisty turns and windy tubes, constantly drenched with water. When the ride is almost over, you feel weightless for a few seconds before you splash into a big pool.
So that's all for today. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio