EEK! Only *gasps* TWO more weeks until the news of a lifetime is released - Discovery Girls selections! Considering I might be one of the only third-time repeating contestants, I've been in the game for some time - and although I haven't been successful, it really helped to know what it felt like to submit. I was over-the-top nervous when they announced the July 6th extension, because that means that they received an overwhelming response. Which means tons of amazing girls vying for the same thing have applied.
Seems like life is really testing my patience; it turns out the Seussical auditions received a not-so-great turnout (only 16 auditions), on the other hand, and they require at least 30 or 40 to do the show, so I have to wait until summer is over to find out my part.
I'm really excited now that summer has actually started, imagining all of those movie nights I'll be experiencing, that theme park I'm going to on July 10th, the fact that my grandfather is staying at our house for a week in July, DISCOVERY GIRLS, the (possible) sleepovers I'll be having with my cousins, and all that good stuff. I'm also drafting a plan of all my summer vacations until college. Somehow I want to accomplish every wonder of the world, every continent of the world, every tourist-friendly place imaginable....
My second cousin, who I hadn't seen since 2010 until yesterday, got married last week and came here to California on his honeymoon after a 10-day visit to Alaska. We had a huge party yesterday, with cake and gifts and a really great dinner. An hour ago, as I was happily munching the chocolatey remains of our caramel turtle cake, I was reminiscing on the reunion. I'm so glad we could see him and his new wife!
That's all for now!
Seems like life is really testing my patience; it turns out the Seussical auditions received a not-so-great turnout (only 16 auditions), on the other hand, and they require at least 30 or 40 to do the show, so I have to wait until summer is over to find out my part.
I'm really excited now that summer has actually started, imagining all of those movie nights I'll be experiencing, that theme park I'm going to on July 10th, the fact that my grandfather is staying at our house for a week in July, DISCOVERY GIRLS, the (possible) sleepovers I'll be having with my cousins, and all that good stuff. I'm also drafting a plan of all my summer vacations until college. Somehow I want to accomplish every wonder of the world, every continent of the world, every tourist-friendly place imaginable....
My second cousin, who I hadn't seen since 2010 until yesterday, got married last week and came here to California on his honeymoon after a 10-day visit to Alaska. We had a huge party yesterday, with cake and gifts and a really great dinner. An hour ago, as I was happily munching the chocolatey remains of our caramel turtle cake, I was reminiscing on the reunion. I'm so glad we could see him and his new wife!
That's all for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio