Pages



f

Friday, June 5, 2015

School's Out + Preparing for Peru

AH! Finally! The school year has officially ended and we're leaving for Peru tomorrow! We were originally having some passport issues (I needed to have it renewed), but everything was solved and my new passport arrived in the mail yesterday.
I also wanted to let you know that this is my 97th post, so I will be reaching the grand 100 sometime next week. I will be posting regularly in the summer, so I'm trying to get to 150 if possible. Please don't mind random font changes and other stuff in my posts next week; I'll be using my tablet to post, which makes me prone to these imperfections.
I have an extensive packing list, which is not all that great because the train on the way to Machu Picchu (a historical site in Peru) does not allow luggage, forcing me to carry my Machu Picchu clothes and toiletries in my carry-on backpack. If you want to see what my packing list for my backpack is, here you go:

1 gallon Ziploc bag (for electronics in case it rains)
Sunglasses
Earbuds
Glasses case
iPod + charger
Toothbrush
At least 1 book (pack a few in suitcase)
Jacket
Water bottle
Caramels
and I'm adding more to it as time goes on.

I did visit the library yesterday, so I've got three books to read.




Well, I guess I'll leave this post here. My next update for you: tomorrow, in the airport getting ready for my plane to Miami, Florida before my connecting flight to Lima!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio