I'm working on a new blog design! Here's a sneak peek as to what it looks like:
I'll be done quite soon, actually. I've decided to keep the rest of the design secret and just show you the header and navigation. ;) I'm really sorry - my blog will be going crazy as I put in my design.
I really like what I've come up with so far, so I think I won't be changing my blog design for at least a year. How do you like the preview?
Second Look is going really well! We already have a couple Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin' followers, and we have a blog review submission for which the review will be published sometime in the coming week. Go ahead and share your own feedback with the blogger who submitted her blog, Edie Rose from Minty Perfections.
I asked, in the last post, if you all were excited for the coming school year. So, as a continuation to those questions, I'm wondering: What's school like where you live? Are you taking on a new school (middle school, high school, relocation, etc.)? What subject do you think you've been missing most? And, finally, do you prefer school over summer, or vice versa?


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio