Pages



f

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Memories

A few days ago, I found myself looking through old photo albums and scrapbooks. The memories made me laugh, and cry, and smile. I couldn't help but roll on the floor laughing at pictures of my mom's crazy 90s shaggy boycut, which my sister said was a trend back then, pictures of my sister in an astronaut suit, and others of my sister poking my mom's eye (my mom looked pretty scared.) I'd like to share some of the memories I was able to reminisce on, my family's past, this part of me, with you all.

*My sister asked to keep her face hidden and her identity private, so none of the aforementioned pictures will be shown.




I freaked out when I saw this. A REAL LIFE COPY OF MY PARENTS' WEDDING INVITATION! It's over 20 years old!


This picture was the very beginning. This picture, at approximately noon one day in November 2004, was me crying as a helpless little baby. I wonder if this little baby knew she would learn to love music and have a passion for acting and being in the spotlight, if she knew that she would cherish writing, if she knew that a decade later she would have her very own blog with amazing friends from around the world. 


This picture was the little paper by the side of my hospital bed. It was all my birthing details. I grinned when I saw this picture because I finally found out my baby weight and height: I was 1 ft. 7 in. long and my weight was 6 lbs. 5 oz. 




[the woman on the left is my mom]



Some more pictures upon my bulletin board

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio