Pages



f

Saturday, October 31, 2015

5 Reasons I Love Halloween

As if you didn't already have 10 million Halloween-related posts clogging up your Bloglovin feed.
Halloween - it's that one day a year everyone's having fun. It's that one day a year 99.9% of all kids are outside trick-or-treating with their friends, the one day you have an excuse for eating massive amounts of candy. It's glorious.
Making this list was extremely hard (what's not to love?), but here's my best go at naming the 5 best parts of All Hallows Eve. 


1. Candy
What a surprise.
I love candy. Having the opportunity to spent a whole night getting and eating it is by far one of the most amazing things ever. That's pretty much the consensus of everyone who celebrates Halloween.
And if you don't relish the moment you bite into a Hershey's chocolate bar, you probably don't have any teeth to bite it with in the first place. Plain and simple.












2. Haunted Houses
Well, I'm a sucker for a good scare. A lot of people may beg to differ, but having a new one with every turn is an awesome feeling. I mean, knowing that there's going to be a witch screaming at my face if I take another step is the definition of thrilling.

3. Costumes
Halloween is a chance to showcase your personality, style, and creativity. You can literally be poop (see the image below) and not be judged.



4. Halloween Decor
One of the best parts of Halloween is the DIYs, especially pumpkin-carving. You can craft cute trick-or-treat bags, which rocks. Don't YOU love Halloween decor?

Halloween pumpkins

5. Movies
Halloween movies are crazy amazing. There's a Nightmare Before Christmas and Halloweentown, and so many more amazing classics and new movies.
'

Hope you enjoyed this post! What's your favorite part of Halloween?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio