Pages



f

Monday, October 26, 2015

Internet Humor

Recently, I was browsing the Internet and came across these 15 witty jokes that'll give you a good laugh. 

1.

27.) Seriously?

2.


7.) Siri is giving some attitude.

3.

desktop-1411657288

4.

desktop-1411657312

5.



6.

~ 30 Sarcastically Hilarious Comebacks ~

7.

~ 30 Sarcastically Hilarious Comebacks ~

8.


9.

Don't be upsetti have some spaghetti!

10.

LolSoTrue.com - Insult Quotes, Funny Insult Quotes, Facebook Quotes, Tumblr Quotes:

11.

Awesome comeback! Lol:

12.

sorry i can't go to school tomorrow:

13.

two things: 1) Where have you been all my life? 2) Can you please go back there?:

14.

Relatable Posts haha I wish it was that easy...:

15.

Kids' witty comebacks - Little White Lion @josi bahena Martinez Martinez Martinez Martinez Martinez Paisley:

Which was your favorite? Comment below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio