Hello there people of the Interwebs! I was tagged by Amelie from Laughing in the Rain to do the Christmas tag, so here are the questions and my answers!


1. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
Christmas 2013 was probably my favorite by far. Since we don't celebrate Christmas, giving gifts isn't obligatory or expected, but everyone ended up having something for each other! We took loads of pictures and even played a board game. That may sound weird to the many of you who do celebrate Christmas; our family just isn't hardcore about it, so playing a game's usually a stretch.
2. Favorite festive foods?
Hands down candy canes, Lindor holiday chocolates, and let’s not forget gingerbread houses! Yeah, that’s quite a bit of sugar, but I’ve got the holiday season as an excuse.
3. What is your favorite holiday drink(s)?
I love the Starbucks seasonal drinks, but you can’t go wrong with a nice mug of hot cocoa with marshmallows :)
4. What are your favorite Xmas movies, and what movie do you watch every year?
I did a “My Favorite Holiday Movies” post recently, actually. There isn’t one specific movie I watch every year, but I always love heart-warming comedies and have been discovering some amazing holiday movies on Netflix.
5. What is your favorite part of Christmas dinner and who do you have it with?
Since my family doesn’t go all out for Christmas, we don’t have a traditional family dinner every year; we usually opt for fun experiences we’ll remember rather than a feast. We went bowling together this Christmas (where we did have some fantastic garlic parmesan fries) and might even go again as I still have another week of break ahead of me.
6. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not really, but this year we went to have dinner on Christmas Eve with some of my dad’s old college friends. We really didn’t have any traditional Christmasy food, but I actually made some friends from Georgia with whom I was able to test my geography chops :) We’re even thinking about visiting them in Atlanta in the spring.
7. What do you do on Boxing Day?
Again, nothing particular. Yesterday, we had dinner with my dad’s college friends again.
8. Favorite holiday song?
I love “All I Want for Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey; I especially love the Fifth Harmony rendition!
9. Do you have a real or fake tree and at what time of year do you put it up?
Our Christmas tree is fake ;) We usually put it up two weeks or so beforehand, but this year, we were so busy with shopping and (I’ll admit) holiday movies that we only got to put it up on Christmas Eve! I know - how naughty of us.
10. What’s your favorite color of Christmas lights?
I haven’t really thought about it, but I have to say I just lean toward multicolored or gold lights!
So that's it! You can go ahead and do this tag yourself if you'd like!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio